Is Small Group Planning Right for Me?
We know not everyone is ready for one-on-one financial planning. Our Small Group Planning Courses are a great way to get all of the benefits of financial planning at a more affordable cost.
Who is this for?
- Someone who wants a financial plan and a forum to get questions answered.
- Young professionals and those starting out financially.
- Someone NOT close to retirement with a fairly “straightforward” list of goals and challenges.
- Self-starters who are willing to do a little more of the numbers work themselves as long as they have expert guidance.
- Those looking for a community to support them as they pursue their financial goals.
- Someone looking for fiduciary financial planning advice without the sales pitch or needing to turn over assets for management.
- Someone who is comfortable with learning virtually – these classes will be online for the time being!
What You Can Expect:
- Groups of 5 – 10 participants to ensure good flow and in-depth discussion.
- 4 live 1-hour webinars with the group and a Fearless Finance Financial Planner.
- A final 1-hour webinar with the financial planner at the end of the course to answer any individual questions.
- 1 one-on-one session (60 minutes) with the financial planner leading the class.
- AFP’s spreadsheet template and guidance on completing the steps during the course.
- A clear picture at the end of where the participant stands on AFP’s “Steps to Financial Wellness.”
What is the cost?
You pay a flat fee of $450 for 5 hours of group instruction. No hidden costs, or commitments. We don’t sell anything and we do not manage assets. Just financial planning advice in a small group setting.
This is a savings of up to $105 (typically 3 hours of one-on-one planning with a financial planner who charges $185/hour).
These courses are live, so registration will only open when the next class is ready to launch. Want to get email updates about course details, dates, and registration so that you can sign up for a group financial planning course? Join our group course email list!
Have questions about our small group courses? Want to form a group with friends or gift someone a spot in a group? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention “Group Course” in the subject line.